Articles in monographies and book chapters
1. B. Simões, S. Piffer, A. Cariero, G. Conti and R. de Amicis. "Interactive access and processing of multispectral imagery: the user in the loop". K. Sithamparanathan, M. Marchese, M. Ruggieri and I. Bisio eds. Springer. 2010 [Digital version]
2. G. Conti and R. de Amicis. "Geospatial Technologies and Their Benefit for Ecosystem Services and Human Welfare". P. H. Liotta, W. G. Kepner, J. M. Lancaster and D. A. Mouat eds. Amsterdam, Netherlands : IOS Press. 2010. pp. 225 - 237. [Digital version]
Articles in journals
1. G. Conti, R. de Amicis, S. Piffer and B. Simões. "Multi-Level Service Infrastructure for Geovisual Analytics in the Context of Territorial Management", International Journl of Information Technologies and Systems Approach (IJITSA), Vol. 3, January, 2010, pp. 57-71. IGI Press [Digital version]
Articles in conference proceedings
1. M. P. Riggio, M. Santini, R. de Amicis and M. L. Torrente. "Use of X-ray tomography and CAD techniques for "morphology-based" wood elements models". Proceeding of the IDMME Virtual Concept Conference. 2010
2. S. Piffer, G. Conti, F. Prandi, M. Calderan, R. de Amicis and D. Taglioni. "Introducing high-innovative geospatial enterprise software solution to manage critical infrastructures: transferring knowledge from a research centre to a motorway operator". In proceedings of the Innovation KT 2010. 2010
3. R. Fabio, R. Alessandro, A. Giorgio, R. de Amicis, D. Magliocchetti, G. Girardi and B. Giorgio. "Geomatics and Geoinformatics for the Digital 3D Documentation, Fruition and Valorization of Cultural Heritage". in proceeding of Euromed 2010 workshop on "Museum Futures: Emerging Technological and Social Paradigms". 2010
4. G. Pellitteri, R. Lattuca, G. Conti and R. de Amicis. "A Generative Design System to interactively explore different urban scenarios". FUTURE CITIES 28th eCAADe Conference Proceedings, 15-18 September 2010, Zurich, Switzerland. 2010. pp. 854-859 [Digital version]
5. G. Conti, F. Prandi and R. de Amicis. "BRISEIDE - Simulation and Decision Support for Civil Protection". Advances in Simulation-Based Decision Support proceedings of Design Decision Support, Proceedings of 22nd International Conference on Systems Research, Informatics and Cybernetic, August 2-6, 2010 Baden-Baden, Germany. M. Kljajic and G. E. Lasker eds. 2010. pp. 51-55
6. M. Calderan, G. Conti and R. de Amicis. "A Voronoi Based Tessellator for Digital Elevation Models". Proceeding of the IDMME Virtual Concept Conference 2010, Bordeaux, France. 2010. pp. CD-ROM.
7. D. Magliocchetti, G. Conti and R. de Amicis. "I-Move: A framework for Interoperable Mobile 3D Geobrowsers". In proceeding of the IDMME Virtual Concept Conference 2010, Bordeaux, France. 2010. pp. CD-ROM.
8. R. de Amicis, G. Conti, S. Piffer and F. Prandi. "Service Oriented Computing for Ambient Intelligence to Support Management of Transport Infrastructures". In proceeding of the International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies. 2010.
9. R. de Amicis, G. Conti and F. Prandi. "An Integrated Framework for Spatio-Temporal Data Management: the project BRISEIDE – BRIdging SErvices Information and Data for Europe". In proceedings of WebMGS 2010 - 1st International Workshop on Pervasive Web Mapping, Geoprocessing and Services, 26-27 Aug 2010, Como, Italy. 2010 [Digital version]
10. R. de Amicis, G. Conti and F. Prandi. "Spatio-Temporal Data Management and Processing in the Context of Civil Protection Scenarios". Proceedings of GSDI (Global Spatial Data Infrastructure Association) 2010, 19-22 October 2010, Singapore. 2010. pp. CD-ROM
11. B. Savadkoohi and R. de Amicis. "Post-processing of 3D scanning data for custom footwear manufacture". Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision in cooperation with Eurographics, February 1 - 4, 2010, Pilzen, Czech Republic. V. Skala ed. 2010 [Digital version]
12. B. Simões, S. Piffer, A. Cariero, G. Conti and R. de Amicis. "Interactive access and processing of multispectral imagery: the user in the loop". Proceedings of PSATS 2010 - 2nd International ICST Conference on Personal Satellite Service, February 4-5, 2010,Rome, Italy. 2010. pp. CDROM