- Articles in journals
1. R. Bukša Tezzele and R. De Amicis. "The role of technology and citizens' involvement in smart, inclusive and sustainable urban development", Review of Innovation and Competitiveness, Vol. 1, Issue 1, 2015, pp. 161-175.
- Articles in conference proceedings
1. A. Debiasi, B. Simões and R. De Amicis. "3DArcLens: Interactive Network Analysis on Geographic Surfaces". The 6th International Conference on Information Visualization Theory and Applications. Berlin, Germany, 11-14 March 2015.
2. B. Simões, F. Prandi and R. De Amicis. “i-Scope: A CityGML Framework for Mobile Devices”. The 2nd ACM International Conference on Mobile Software Engineering and Systems. Florence, Italy, 16-17 May 2015.
3. A. Debiasi, B. Simões and R. De Amicis. Deformation-based Lens for the Exploration of Geo-Networks. EuroVis 2015, Cagliari, Italy, 25-29 May 2015
4. D. Magliocchetti, G. Panizzoni, F. Prandi and R. De Amicis. “GIS tools for forest production optimization in mountainous areas: the SLOPE project”. The 15th Anniversary edition of SGEM International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConferences. Albena, Bulgaria, 16-25 June 2015.
5. B. Simões, M. Marangon and R. De Amicis. “c-Space: A Mobile Framework for the Visualization of Spatial-temporal 3D Models”. The 8th International Conference on Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services. Sorrento, Italy, 17-19 June 2015.
6. A. Debiasi, B. Simões and R. De Amicis. "GeoPeeling Lens: Deformation-Based Technique for Exploratory Data Analysis". International Conferences in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision (WSCG). Pilsen, Czech Republic, 19-25 June 2015.
7. B. Simões, P. Aksenov, P. Santos, T. Arentze and R. De Amicis. "c-Space: Fostering new creative paradigms based on recording and sharing "casual" videos through the internet". Multimedia and Expo Workshops (ICMEW), 2015 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, pp. 1-4. Torino, Italy, 29 June - 3 July 2015. doi: 10.1109/ICMEW.2015.7169833
8. G. Panizzoni, D. Magliocchetti, F. Prandi and R. De Amicis. “Interactive Virtual Planning Tools for Sustainable Forest Production in Mountain Areas. HCI International 2015 - Posters' Extended Abstracts. Los Angeles, CA, USA, 2-7 August 2015.
9. B. Simões, F. Prandi and R. De Amicis. "Creativity Support in Projection-based Augmented Environments". Proceedings of Augmented and Virtual Reality: Second International Conference, AVR 2015. Lecce, Italy, 31 August - 3 September 2015.
10. B. Simões, M. Bianchi, A. Debiasi and R. De Amicis. "Serious Games For Large-Scale Image Sensing". The 5th EAI International Conference on Serious Games, Interaction and Simulation. Novedrate, Italy, 16-18 September 2015.
11. F. Prandi, F. Devigili, M. Soave, U. Di Staso and R. De Amicis. "3D web visualization of huge CityGML models". The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Vol. XL-3/W3, pp. 601-605. ISPRS Geospatial Week 2015, La Grande Motte, France, 28 Septebmer - 3 October 2015. doi:10.5194/isprsarchives-XL-3-W3-601-2015
12. D. Magliocchetti, F. Prandi, G. Panizzoni, D. Lotto and R. De Amicis. "SLOPE: A 3D forest virtual system to support harvesting operation in mountain areas". FORMEC 2015. Linz, Austria, 4-8 October 2015.
13. D. Lotto, B. Simões and R. De Amicis. "c-Space: 3D visualization and modelling of digital models on mobile devices". The eChallenges e-2015 Conference. Vilnius, Lithuania, 25-27 November 2015.
14. F. Prandi, G. Panizzoni, D. Magliocchetti, F. Devigili and R. De Amicis. "WebGL virtual globe for efficient forest production planning in mountainous area". Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on 3D Web Technology, pp. 143-151. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2015. doi: 10.1145/2775292.2775309